Life's Back to Front.
most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes
up all of your time. What do you get in the end of it?
What's that supposed to be .... a bonus? I think the life cycle is all backwards.
(1) You should die first, you know, start out dead, get it out of the way. You wake up in a an old age home, feeling better every day.
(2) You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension,
then, when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day.
(3) You work 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You drink alcohol, you party, you're generally promiscuous
(hey, you've only got a few years left, what's the big deal?!?) and you get ready for High School.
(4) Then you go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, and, finally, you become a baby;
(5) The last step, you spend your last 9 months floating peacefully
with luxuries like central heating, spa, room service on tap, larger quarters everyday, and then ......
You finish off as an orgasm!
How things change through the ages.